Location: Salisbury, Maryland
At Davis, Bowen & Friedel, Inc. (DBF), our Revit/CAD Technicians play an essential supporting role in assisting our Architectural/Structural Engineering departments with the planning and design of commercial, residential, educational, healthcare, military, public safety and other types of facilities.
In this role, we are looking for an individual who is passionate about their community, driven to succeed, and will thrive in a team environment.
If you are looking to expand your repertoire and improve your abilities, this position is the perfect fit for you. We also offer opportunities for promotion depending on your capabilities.
- Production of design and construction documents in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Coordinate with Architects, Engineers, and inter-related disciplines regarding model accuracy, drafting standards and design documentation.
- Apply basic knowledge of building codes, standards and other criteria in the development of project designs.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Maintain and prioritize internal and external deadlines.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
The preferred candidate should possess at least a two-year degree in a related field. Training in Revit is required. Industry experience is strongly preferred.
The preferred candidate should be:
Detail Oriented – Ability to exercise attention to detail and have a solid understanding of how buildings are constructed.
Creative – Ability to innovate and develop creative solutions within the built environment.
An Effective Communicator – Ability to clearly communicate ideas, actively listen, and ask appropriate questions.
A Critical Thinker – Ability to problem solve and make good decisions.
To apply, contact email@example.com with your resume attached.